Friday, October 9, 2009

My First Cloth Diapers!!!


So, I had a little party/shower with some of my friends last night, and although they think I'm cRaZy for thinking about cloth diapers, especially with twins, they are supporting me :) And, along with some adorable new baby gear, they bought us 2 cloth diapers from FuzziBuns. I was so excited to get my hands all over them, and I have to say, they were VERY impressed with the diapers also. They had gone to a new local cloth diaper store in a nearby town and had "lessons" from the owner on the different types an styles that are avaialble, and they chose the Fuzzibuns as their preferred daiper :) And they also gave me a very generous gift certificate to the store so that we can go and buy some more. I am so excited! And thankful for such kind friends!

For those of you who are not familiar with the new generation of cloth diapers, here is a video of the new one-size FuzziBuns from one of my very favorite cloth diapering websites, The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. Aren't these diapers awesome?!?!


I have to give a shout-out to the store, too, as they have an online store as well as their new storefront, so I encourage you to check them out if cloth diapers interest you! The store is called Comfy Bummy (so cute!) and I encourage you to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment