Both babies look healthy and strong, and they passed the NST even before the 20 min. time was up yet!
So, the big news today was that there appears to be a pretty significant size difference between them. Baby A is measuring 5 lbs 1 oz, while his sister is measuring a whopping 6 lbs 10 oz! So that puts him in the 22%ile and she's 75%ile. We had to have a consult with the MFM doc, but he says b/c everything else looks so good, he's not concerned. So, in they stay!
I really thought we might be having them today, but no. So, he says he wants me to do another NST in 1 week, and another cord doppler reading in 10 days. Then he's quiet for a minute, then says, "Except, I don't think you'll still be pregnant in 10 days, so let's do the doppler reading in a week also."
I don't know why they say these things to you, about when they *think* we'll have them babies, when really they have NO IDEA! But, I still like hearing it! I'm hoping that next week (if we DO make it that far) I can talk them into scheduling the c/s a little earlier, rather than waiting until Nov. 30. I'd really prefer to have it scheduled, rather than go into labor, while my DH is at work in the city or during the night when we'd need to wake people to come over to watch the boys. Anyway, I've said all along, I wanted to have them Thanksgiving week, and that is still what I'm hoping for... We'll see!
I didn't have cervix check, and won't until next week, so I have no idea if I've made any more progress on that front. Not that it really means anything anyway... But Baby A is STILL breech, although his BIG sister managed to flip from last monday to this monday, so she is now head-down! Why won't he turn????
Oh well... Grow, babies grow, especially my l'il peanut!
Not long now....I can't wait to meet you two!!!